~ Note: promotion of non-profit events or organisations is free. ~
If you have a business or organisation, an upcoming event, product etc that you would like to promote in our free international, inter-denominational, quarterly electronic magazine, please read the following details before submitting your enquiry, as we have some restrictions on what is permitted for inclusion in SPAG Magazine due to the nature and size of our publication.
1. SPAG Magazine is a Christian magazine, that is its focus, and its audience is likely to be Christian. While a business or organisation wishing to promote itself, a product or an event, does not have to be Christian-based, our policy when it comes to advertising, articles, promotions and other similar items is that any organisation or person who submits a request to sponsor or promote a business, organisation or event etc in SPAG Magazine or submits an article, photo or anything else for consideration, does so on the understanding and agreement that neither their business, their products, article or any type of promotion will conflict with our Bible-based Christian ethics and personal convictions nor shall it cause offence to Christians or their beliefs.
2. Overall advertising and promotion will be limited to no more than 25% of the magazine which may also impact upon the number of promotions which can be included in a particular issue.
3. Please submit details at least one month prior to publication of SPAG Magazine. Publication dates are: 1 March; 1 June; 1 September; 1 December, or a minimum of 6 weeks if creative work is required.
4. If you have any queries, please contact Vicki Nunn direct on (+61) 042 44 33 772 or submit your enquiry via the form further down on this page, or email us at:
Kinds of Advertising/Promotions in SPAG Magazine
1. Promotion of Non-Profit Events or Organisations:
Promotion of non-profit events or organisations is free, and dependent upon available space, time and relevance (see 1 above.) It may also be that larger or more relevant/current/newer events/organisations take precedence over others as space is limited. While we will do our best to incorporate information on your event/organisation, note that it may not always be possible to do so. Please note that this is not a reflection on your organisation or the event or item that you wish to promote.
2. Promotion/Sponsorship of Business or Product etc: