~ Note: promotion of non-profit events or organisations is free. ~
If you have a business or organisation, an upcoming event, product etc that you would like to promote in our free international, inter-denominational, quarterly electronic magazine, please read the following details before submitting your enquiry, as we have some restrictions on what is permitted for inclusion in SPAG Magazine due to the nature and size of our publication.
1. SPAG Magazine is a Christian magazine, that is its focus, and its audience is likely to be Christian. While a business or organisation wishing to promote itself, a product or an event, does not have to be Christian-based, our policy when it comes to advertising, articles, promotions and other similar items is that any organisation or person who submits a request to sponsor or promote a business, organisation or event etc in SPAG Magazine or submits an article, photo or anything else for consideration, does so on the understanding and agreement that neither their business, their products, article or any type of promotion will conflict with our Bible-based Christian ethics and personal convictions nor shall it cause offence to Christians or their beliefs.
2. Overall advertising and promotion will be limited to no more than 25% of the magazine which may also impact upon the number of promotions which can be included in a particular issue.
3. Please submit details at least one month prior to publication of SPAG Magazine. Publication dates are: 1 March; 1 June; 1 September; 1 December, or a minimum of 6 weeks if creative work is required.
4. If you have any queries, please contact Vicki Nunn direct on (+61) 042 44 33 772 or submit your enquiry via the form further down on this page, or email us at:
Kinds of Advertising/Promotions in SPAG Magazine
1. Promotion of Non-Profit Events or Organisations:
Promotion of non-profit events or organisations is free, and dependent upon available space, time and relevance (see 1 above.) It may also be that larger or more relevant/current/newer events/organisations take precedence over others as space is limited. While we will do our best to incorporate information on your event/organisation, note that it may not always be possible to do so. Please note that this is not a reflection on your organisation or the event or item that you wish to promote.
2. Promotion/Sponsorship of Business or Product etc:
SPAG Magazine, it’s staff and volunteers do not profit from promoting Christian organisations which form a part of our regular articles and promotions. This includes Voice of the Martyrs, Open Doors, Samaritan’s Purse (most usually Operation Christmas Child),Christian Today (Australia), and Diduno (Australia). The cartoons we share were paid for by SPAG Magazine’s Editor, Vicki Nunn as we presently have insufficient funds to cover their cost. We occasionally share articles about Christian and humanitarian organisations, churches and/or denominations and their work, and our purpose in doing so is to provide information and insights to our readers, and to encourage them to particularly pray for these ministries, many of which provide assistance to those in need. If they should so desire, our readers may choose to financially support them. Any person and/or organisation that pays to promote or advertise their business through SPAG Magazine, will be identified as a ‘Paid Sponsor.’
SPAG Magazine, it’s staff and volunteers are as yet unpaid for their hard work, skills and contributions, although we hope that in the near future we will obtain sufficient financial support through which we can ensure our costs are met and our people are recompensed for their valuable work.
Any promotions, articles and information shared through SPAG Magazine, may not necessarily reflect exactly the individual beliefs and convictions of our staff members and volunteers, nor of our readers. We understand that an article may cause concern or possibly even offence to some Christian readers, but that is not our intention. Our purpose is to inspire, challenge, and encourage Christian adults in their walk, and to honour and exalt God. If a reader has feedback of any kind, we would be happy to receive it. Just as we will pray for guidance and wisdom should it prove a contentious topic with a reader, we ask that our reader will do the same.
While we make an attempt to ensure that the organisations that we promote are legitimate, SPAG Magazine, it’s staff and volunteers are not responsible for any organisation, individual or group that we promote whose intentions may be to deliberately provide false or misleading information with the aim of perhaps profiting by such deception, or for reasons unknown to us. If an individual or group who reads SPAG Magazine wishes to financially support a person or organisation, that is shared in SPAG Magazine, we encourage our readers to pray for and research the organisation themselves, and if uncertain, to desist from providing any financial or other support to the individual or organisation.
Our policy when it comes to advertising, articles, promotions and other items provided through SPAG Magazine, is that any organisation or person who submits a request to sponsor or promote a business, organisation or event etc in SPAG Magazine or submits an article, photo or anything else for consideration, does so on the understanding and agreement that neither their business, their products, article or any type of promotion will conflict with our Bible-based Christian ethics and convictions nor shall it cause offence to Christians regarding their beliefs. Additionally, the contributor accepts all legal and other responsibilities for their submission for publication, should their contribution not belong to them or is not correctly attributed. If a reader, an individual or organisation believes that an article, a photo or other item shared in SPAG Magazine is in breach of copyright etc, we urge the concerned party to contact us as soon as possible.